Redirecting

Redirecting

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Special — Daniel Wellington Watches

My favourite time of the year is here
☆ Christmas 

And Swedish watch brand Daniel Wellington is giving my readers a
15% discount off their watches this holiday!



The watch I have here is 'Classic Cardiff Lady' in Rosegold.
Kindly sent in by Louise from Daniel Wellington. Thank you!

Their watches are wonderfully simple and tasteful.
And looking at the comments on my Instagram post,
I think some of you are so psyched about this offer.

Check out their website to see all their designs here.


My new watch went brilliantly well with my outfit today.

If only I could throw on a nice winter coat and have a snowy back drop. Haha
Too bad its always summer in Singapore.




 Make your purchases at their website
http://www.danielwellington.com/

And to get your 15% discount, simple key in this discount code.
This offer is only until Christmas! 

Leave me a comment or tag me on Instagram if you purchased their watches!
I would like to see them!

Happy holidays.

3 comments:

  1. Omg! Thanks yukie!! And you look great as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing watches! Thanks for the discount.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete