Redirecting

Redirecting

Friday, November 8, 2013

Outfit Today #28

また私服ちゃんです 

Here's another outfit post!
I'm wearing a retro-blue suspender skirt from Dip Drops
and keeping it casual with some simple colour blocking.



Top / トップ : Cotton On

Skirt / スカート : Dip Drops (Japanese Brand)

Bag / バッグ : (Online)

Shoes / シューズ : Dip Drops (Japanese Brand)

Cap / カップ : Vivi Magazine

Bracelet / アクセサリー : (Present from a friend)


Omg I am absolutely in love with these heels from Dip Drops!
They are MAD COMFORTABLE.
I took them out for a 'test drive' for an entire day,
and these kicks gave me no problems.
I think I can totally run a marathon in them. Lol

They come in other colours like black and beige.
I think these shoes are totally worth it guys!


An up-close shot of the skirt.
For you to see the glen check patterns on it!


I think this is my first time posting an outfit wearing a cap. Haha
I'm liking it!

Special thanks to Mio-san 

Dip Drops is a Japanese brand but they have stores in Singapore!
Isetan Orchards (Wisma Atria)
Sommerset 313 #03-09/10
Tampines 1 #01-22/24


では、バイバイー


3 comments:

  1. Kawai! Your legs are so long *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ゆきえちゃんかわゆいすぎるぅぅ *✲゚*。✧σ(≧ε≦o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that cap too! I love vivi and you! Hahahah XD

    ReplyDelete