Redirecting

Redirecting

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Eyelash Extensions at Graceous

Sponsored Post

Hello~

Sorry for not updating regularly these few days!
Mad busy week >.<
At my 5th cup of coffee while writing this post.. Haha

Anyway, a week ago I got an email
from an eyelash extension salon called 
Graceous
I was super happy they contacted me because
I had been very keen to try out eyelash extensions!!

So I went down for my first session a few days ago~
And let me tell you,
I AM SUPER HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME ♥♥




The photos above are all eyelash extensions!!
Not false lashes o(>~<)o
And for almost 2 years I had been relying on false eyelashes..
Now I'm wondering why I didn't try this out earlier =.=

Since this is my first time undergoing eyelash extension,
what I'm about to write from here is purely first impressions and observations!


First a brief intro.. This salon, Graceous,
is owned by a Japanese couple who just started their business this year.

And they do Japanese style Eyelash Extensions as well as Nails!
But according to the lady boss they do mainly eyelash extensions.


Not a very big salon but nice, quiet and cozy ^w^

So first the female owner Nao-san,
(who by the way is super pretty.. omg)
will brief you and help you in deciding what type of eyelash
shape, length, and curl you want!


As you can see from their menu here ↓↓

They offer a range of shapes and styles~
Think through and choose wisely okay?
Because the shape of your eyelashes can change
they way you look!


Personally I like a side heavy eyelash,
so I went for option E (^o^)/

  
OAO ?????!!!!
Looks at this ↓↓↓↓↓↓


And now here's to show you the difference!!
(No make-up)


AMAZING 

And it looks so natural I couldn't stop staring at it in the mirror
when I got home.. Lol

Finally a photo with Nao-san~


Now, I know the big questions are..

Does it hurt when having it done?
How long does it last?

Well, when I was getting it done by Nao-san
it didn't hurt or itch at all!!
It's true..
Since this is my first time and I haven't been to
one with unskilled workers but,
I think Nao-san is good at what she is doing ^o^
And she has experience!

As for the lifeline of the lashes,
apparently it can last up to 3 weeks or a month!
Then you have to go down to the salon for
'touch ups' if you want to maintain it~

More photos ^w^


A close up shot for you..


Boyish pose.. HAHA


I know what you are thinking..

Isn't just buying false lashes cheaper?
Isn't it hard to maintain?

Let me give you TWO very good reasons..
It saves so much time and effort!!

I don't know how long you girls take to do your make up
but I can take a long time to get mine done =.=
And having to put mascara and trying to stick the eyelashes
properly is such a chore no??
On days when you don't want to put heavy make up
like going to work or school,
with eyelash extensions you can just put foundation and go!
And you still look pretty cause you'll have full volumized lashes!!

Another reason is..
Eyelash Extensions always stays curled up!!

You don't have to worry about your eyelashes falling down
and looking uncurled at the end of the day~

Okay,
this is by far my most word heavy post.. Lol

After my session at Graceous
they even gave me some Japanese skin care products!!
So kind ^o^


Graceous is located at
9 Mohamed Sultan Road
#03-02 (Attic level)
Singapore 238959

Call
+65-6235-6935

or email
salon.graceous@gmail.com

to book your appointment!

Click here to go to their website

5 comments:

  1. mikan chanJuly 20, 2013

    wow your lashes are super long now! haha i want to try too ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. mikan chanJuly 20, 2013

    how much is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so nice! I found you on instagram and Im loving your blog a lot!!! So happy to chance upon you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. too bad you have to do this everytime to get nice lashes.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. AmmmaZZZZing Blog
    thank you for posting.
    Good luck :)
    EYELASH

    ReplyDelete