Redirecting

Redirecting

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Special Guest ♥ Kelly & Pearly Sweets Paradise Photoshoot

Hi~

So you guys know I like to do Japanese fashion
inspired photoshoots so.. Here's another one done (^o^)/









アートディレクター ゆきえ
フォトグラフィー チャリス
モデル ケリー パーリー

This is by far the most girly photoshoot I've ever done!
 And who doesn't like sweets and desserts?!!

And this time I even baked alphabet cookies myself
to use it as type for this shoot~
And here's episode 3 of J Diary!!
Which is a behind the scenes of this photoshoot~


Thank you to the models Kelly and Pearly,
and my photographer Cherrie!! \(^o^)/

And to some of my readers you might find one
of the models Pearly-chan familiar?
That's cause this is the second time I've used her as
a model for my photoshoots!

Click here to see it!


 Comment for more Japanese inspired photoshoots to come!

Or if you are a blogger in Singapore and your looking
for a Japanese style photoshoot to be done,
leave me a comment too~

9 comments:

  1. OMG the photos are so cute and gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. mikan chanJune 13, 2013

    my favourite photoshoot so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 14, 2013

    You always do such amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much \(^o^)/

      Delete
  4. Waaah~ Kelly-Pearly~~ xD the sisters combo xD ~ xD ~~ <3
    Very cute photoshoot Yukie-san~ ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 25, 2013

    Hi Yukie, I would really love to model for one of your Japanese inspired photoshoots but I'm not a blogger.. \(TwT)\ It would be so kind of you to contact me at rosepinkrouge@live.com.sg if you're interested, i'll send you my photos ^^ Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete