Redirecting

Redirecting

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Introducing Japanese Photographer Hideaki Hamada

All photographs in post belong to
Hideaki Hamada

Hi fellas how is your sunday?
Today's going to be a long photo post!

So recently in school my friend Abby showed me the lastest issue of Kinfolk,
and I guess I especially loved that issue because it was a about Japan.
And that was when I got to know of this amazing photographer,
Hideaki Hama



Before I show you more of his photographs let me briefly tell you about him~
So Hideaki Hamada is a photographer based in Osaka, Japan.
And I think you can tell that his photographic works
are mainly about his two sons..
And just about the most adorable sons I've ever seen!! Lol

His works are so heart warming.. Which is what captured me 
And each photography tells such a subtle story.
I know this is a random and unusual post for my blog,
but I'd really love to share these kinda things with you as well!

Not going to say much for now,
enjoy the photographs~





















How did you find these pictures?
Almost mesmerising right?? Hahaha

Another reason why I wanted to share this with you is because
this photographer captures 'Japanese lifestyle' so well.
He really brings out the essence of daily lives in Japan.
From the neighbourhood playgrounds
to the indoor slippers you see at Japanese schools.

Hope you liked it!


Follow him on Instagram!
@hamadahideaki

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, esp the second one. so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 02, 2013

    I really like this post. He is an amazing photographer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh all the photographs are amazing!

    ReplyDelete