Redirecting

Redirecting

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cat Beret Hat & Tokyo Fashion Night

Hey there~

If you are reading this post you would have noticed
that I changed my blog header picture again ^w^
Wasn't too fond of the previous one.. Lol

Anyway this post is just super random pictures of me
in a cat beret hat that my dear friend Acey Cakes
bought for me from Japan ♥♥




I felt like a barbie doll in these pink lips
but once in a while is fine~

And looking at these photos,
how do you think I will look in short hair?!! Hahaha

I'll use this chance to share with you,
J Diary has uploaded a special feature of what went on at
Tokyo Fashion Night!!


And help to like our
J Diary Facebook Page guys!!

Have a good week~

4 comments:

  1. I always love your pictures! I don't know how you get such perfect shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 08, 2013

    I think you will look good in short hair! And can I ask where you got the hat? ^v^ Its really cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh really? A lot of people think otherwise actually >.<
      I got the hat in Japan but I'm sure Singapore sells them too~ You can try far east or bugis?

      Delete