Redirecting

Redirecting

Friday, May 17, 2013

J Diary Ep #1 - Japanese Pastries

Finally o(>~<)o

The new network channel that I am producing with HelloAsia
HAS AIRED GUYS!!

And episode 1 was about..


Here here watch the episode ↓↓


Did you like it??
Omg I'm so nervous today since I uploaded the video
you have no idea.....

I had one of my best ever most kawaii loving friend
join me for episode 1~
Wasn't she cute?

I love her energy..
One of the reasons why I love hanging out with her ^o^
So did you like the 3 pastries we introduced??
The first one was
Black Sesame Goma Bread

This one was yummy I am not kidding!!
But it's more of a snack or dessert I'd say..
Not something you'd have for breakfast ^_^
Here's the location of the bakery incase you missed it ↓↓

Second one was
Mochi Mochi Bread

I wouldn't think this bread is uncommon to the Japanese,
but I'm sure its a unique treat for you Singaporeans out there!!
Location of store~

This final one I'm sure once you try you'll fall in love!!
Tofu Cheesecake ^o^

You HAVE to try this I swear!!!!
It's really really really good~~~~~
Sun with Moon Japanese Dining & Café is a really good restaurant!
Their Japanese set lunched are great (^o^)b

A lot of Japanese bakeries are in Orchard!
There are still more like DonQ at Takashimaya, Maison Kayser at Wheelock etc..
Okay,
episode 2 is going to be an exciting one too!!
Its about Japanese style nail art and
J Diary even filmed
a live demo!!

お楽しみに~~


8 comments:

  1. Just watched it!! Really loved it! Can't wait for the next episode <3

    fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support!

      Delete
  2. mikan chanMay 17, 2013

    i enjoyed it! cant wait for more ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 18, 2013

    Wow your face... Fierce

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched it! Can't wait for the next episode! NAILS!!!!

    ReplyDelete