Redirecting

Redirecting

Monday, April 22, 2013

New Teal Coloured Nails

また、
ネイルの色を変えました ♥
 
Hi hi~
I changed the colour of my nails, AGAIN!
Haha
 
 
 
This time I chose a more spontaneous colour!
Teal
 
The actual colour is less bright but because of the photo filter
it kinda looks like turquoise now =.=
 
 
Did you know that Rubi Shoes sells nail polish too?!!
And they have pretty nice shades of colour as well!!
Really cheap too~
 
And I'm loving my new top my sister got me from Japan ↓↓
 
 
It's a really interesting material,
I wish I could take a picture of how it feels like when you touch it but..
Oh well~ ^w^
 
Short post!
Hope you like it,
see you (^o^)/

4 comments:

  1. That colour is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not accurate one lor, is saturated leh

      Delete
    2. shut up lah. she already mentioned that the pic is filtered

      Delete
  2. How are you able to take such perfect shots of yourself! Hahah

    ReplyDelete