Redirecting

Redirecting

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Handmade Valentine Chocolates

Happy Valentine's my lovely readers ♥♥
 
 
Last night,
I was spending a little time making some chocolates for my friends~
(Coz I have no boyfriend.. LOL)
 
 
Pretty red spooooooons ^w^
 

 
As you can see, I poured the molten chocolates into the spoons!
Then I added some small touches of mini candy hearts
A nice idea right?!!
I saw this in a Japanese magazine~
 
 
Here's how it looks like after the chocolate hardens up in
the fridge overnight ^o^
 

 
Pretty right???
Hahaha
 
Now, to package it..
 
 
TA DA~~~~ \(^o^)/
 
Here is the finished product!
 
 
Hope you guys had a lovely Valentine!
 
See you 

8 comments:

  1. Whoa that's genius! I've actually never received anything like that. It's so sweet that you made it for your friends. I don't even bother making anything for anyone. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Can I know here you get the clear pack?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg that's really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing with us!
    It's very nice and it seems so simple to make! ^ - ^
    I keep the idea for next holydays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! How'd you come up with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meiji's website has alot of these creative ideas for handmade chocolate!

      Delete