Redirecting

Redirecting

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Outfit today #15

Hi my readers~
If you follow me on instagram, you might already know that I am in Japan now ^w^
So sorry for not blogging lately..
 
AND,
You would have never guessed my outfit of the day today!!
 
 
THATS RIGHT..
 
Outfit coordinate in true Nippon style~ Haha
 

 
Look at this beautifully tied obi ^o^
 

 
Walked around Kawasaki Daishi (temple) in this ↓↓
 
 
 
My outfit today was put together by a professional at a shop!!
 
And did you know?
In Japanese customs, women with curves look better in a Kimono..
So the lady wrapped towels around my waist coz she said I was too thin O_O
 
 
Last pic with my Japanese grandma ^_^
Isn't she cute??
 

That's all!!

In the meantime I'm having a great time here in Japan (^o^)/

10 comments:

  1. This outfit is beautiful!!
    I think instead of the lady (who wrapped towels around your waist) that you are perfect for this outfit! :)
    Yes, your grandmother is so cute! ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're so sweet >.< But its quite common to add weights around the waist area when wearing a kimono

      Delete
  2. 綺麗ですーーー ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a doll!
    すごく可愛いですよ☆

    ReplyDelete