Redirecting

Redirecting

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Outfit Today #14

今日の私服ちゃん~
 
 
Outfit of the day \(^o^)/
 
Top / トップ : Zara
 
Skirt / スカート : Zara
 
Tights / タイツ : London

Shoes / シューズ : Rubi Shoes
 
Bag/ バッグ : Taiwan
 

 
最近、
カラーブロッキングのコーディネートにはまっています!
 
Recently I'm addicted to the style of
colour blocking!!
And I'm loving my mustard yellow sweater from Zara o(>~<)o
Also my beautiful tights were bought by a lovely friend of mine~
Thank you Priyanka ♥♥
 
2 way バッグ ↓↓


 
Omg I love Japanese crepes~~~~

 
クレープ ♥♥
 
いただきます~~ ^o^

 
Will blog about my translator job experience with Tsubasa Masuwaka soon!
Thanks for reading~

では、
bye (^w^)/

13 comments:

  1. Your eyelashes!!!!
    I want them.
    Can you please tell me where you got them?
    Thanks so much! And btw, you look cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My eyeslashes are Diamond Lash, natural series! They are from japan but I think they can be found in your country ^_^

      Delete
  2. 可愛い!!!
    ゆきえちゃんのスタイルが大好き(*´ω`*)
    モデルみたい!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ありがとうございますー

      Delete
  3. Nice outfit!
    I hope one day I could taste these japanese crepes !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good! I hope you get to try them one day too ^o^ Haha

      Delete
    2. I'm new to your blog, and by this 3rd post I'm reading I get the impression that your Jap is super pro! :) If you dont mind me asking, how long have you been studying Jap? Where/ How did you study Jap? 私も日本語を勉強していあす〜 haha.. :) Thanks! ^^

      Delete
  4. I'm new to your blog, and by this 3rd post I'm reading I get the impression that your Jap is super pro! :) If you dont mind me asking, how long have you been studying Jap? Where/ How did you study Jap? 私も日本語を勉強していあす〜 haha.. :) Thanks! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I'm half japanese actually ^_^ So I've never really attended class or anything.. Haha
      日本語頑張ってください~

      Delete