Redirecting

Redirecting

Friday, November 9, 2012

Chanel and Japan 2012

Hi guys~
 Here's an update of an event that happened earlier this year in Tokyo!
 
Watch this vid for the intro ↓↓
Coz im lazy to do the talking.. Haha
 
 
This event is a little outdated I have to admit =.=
It took place in March earlier this year..
 
Anyway,
Chanel brought "The Little Back Jacket" exhibition to Tokyo OAO
 

 
Kiko Mizuhara and Mr.Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld


 
Alice Dellal ^_^

 
Saki Asamiya was there too!

 
I know I'm all about Japanese Fashion
but if you ask me of the one European brand that I admire,
it would be CHANEL
 
And The Little Black Jacket photos are absolutely stunning!!






 
Gorgeous aren't they?
 
And here's the video to the Chanel Haute Couture fashion show in Tokyo!!
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this post~
Cheers to Mode Fashion!!
 
Pictures from thelittleblackjacket.chanel.com


4 comments:

  1. I love the coordination of the little black Chanel jacket associated with the school uniform worn by the model Tao Okamoto!
    The book The Little Black Jacket - Chanel's Classic Revisited by Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfeld is available for sale to Steild editions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love Kiko >-<

    ReplyDelete