Redirecting

Redirecting

Friday, September 21, 2012

Outfit Today #11

皆さんこんにちは!
 
最近、
ブログのアクセスが思っていたより増えています。
 
嬉しいです ありがとう!!
 
おかげさまでいろんな仕事が来ました ^o^
デザインの仕事や、モデルの仕事まで!
いろんな経験ができて楽しいです
これからもよろしくね~
 
では、
昨日の私服!
 


 
Top / トップ : Emoda (Japanese Brand)
 
Floral Dress / ドレス : Forever 21
 
Shoes / シューズ : Far East
 
Bag / バッグ : Emoda (Japanese Brand)
 
Coordinate was inspired by none other than Emoda of course~
 
 
Imitated the style of pairing a white crop top with floral prints!
Except Ena's wearing pants and mine is a dress ^.^
 
And I am in LOVE with my new white shoes that I bought from Far East!!
Soooo comfy~~
 

 
Bye (^o^)/


8 comments:

  1. i love emoda as well :D!!!

    and i also love your bangs! so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay emoda!! (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

      Thank you~

      Delete
  2. Pretty as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I know what store at far east you got your shoes from? So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ground floor! That's all I can recall ^.^ The shoes are on sale now! Only for $10!! I'm serious!! Go get em~

      Delete
  4. omg i love your skirt!!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

    ReplyDelete