Redirecting

Redirecting

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Introducing Yuria Kushido & GYDA

 
Hello hello~
 Gonna introduce to you another young and popular brand
「GYDA」
and the producer
Yuria Kushido
 
The picture above is Yuria Kushido ↑↑
She is both a producer of her own brand,
and a model of S Cawaii magazaine~
 
 
If I'm not wrong she was a model first,
then she became a producer ^w^
 
 
Gyda is a super cool, young and modern brand.
Very edgy kinda style with a feminine touch~
 
Now I'm gonna share with you TONS of pictures of their brand!!
Starting off with last year's autumn winter collection (^o^)/
 









 
Now for this year's spring summer~
 

 










 
Love the black!! o(>~<)o
 
 
Next post coming up ↑↑
 
Photoshoot pictures from this year's autumn winter~
I've got all of them.. Hehe
 
 
Pictures from gyda.jp

2 comments:

  1. OMG I think I'm in love ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah her brother is my friend in Indonesia now study Indonesian language, can't believe Kazuumi has a wonderful sister like Yuria :)

    ReplyDelete