Redirecting

Redirecting

Sunday, June 17, 2012

New DIY Nail

Ohayo people~!!

朝からブログをやっています ^w^ 笑

学校の休みが始まりました!!
やっとネイルをやる時間があったので
久しぶりにNAIL ARTをやりました~


My holidays have started so I decided that the first thing I would do is to dress up my nails!!
So tired of the usual one colour nail..

I painted these myself ^o^

And don't they look awesome?!!
Self praising.. Lol =.=


I went for a mode style nail design~




I have to be honest,
although I came up with the designs my left hand was done by my sister ^_^''

I'm left-handed,
so I can't possibly keep my lines straight if I use my right hand to paint right??
Haha.. I'm sure this is a common problem for girls out there~
If you paint both hands yourself,
one hand is going to look more crappy than the other.. LOL

ユッキーは左利きなので、
右手のネイルは自分でやって
左手は妹にやってもらいました。。笑


I'm loving these nails!!
Thanks sister \(^o^)/

ここまでです
しーゆー

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 17, 2012

    Your skin is so flawless :O Please share your beauty secrets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Ok will do~ ^w^

      Delete
  2. its been a long time since i visit your blog! super nice can? and you so damn pretty lah you! i jelly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgggggg this is good, I can learn more Japanese by reading your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete