Redirecting

Redirecting

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lowrys Farm Event

Last saturday I attended an event at Bugis+ (aka illuma)
for the fashion show and the opening of Lowrys Farm!!

先週の土曜日、
日本のアパレルブランド「LOWRYS FARM」
のファッションイベントに行ってきました!!

Another Japanese brand has opened in sg,
BANZAI~!! \(^o^)/


Anyway, the event starts at 1.30 I heard
and I WAS RUNNING LATE.
My work in school was suppose to end at 12,
and it dragged till 2pm!! OAO

I had promised to meet Nabihah there so I flew there in a cab and made it by 3pm!!
The event ends at 4pm, made it somehow for the finale =.=

And when I reached the fashion show had already started!!
Music was playing and there were tons of spectators..

I made a call to meet Pearly-chan first, and then my next question was..
WHERE'S NABI?!!



ナビハちゃん発見! 笑

FOUND HER  ↓ ↓


ナビ~~~!!こっち向いて!!


!! 

She found me too ♥


That's right guys,
Nabihah modeled for the show!!
So proud of her..

There were hundreds of camera's snapping pictures of the models..
If I were her I would have fainted of nervousness =.=

I still remember the day when she got the job offer
she texted me sounding so SO excited~ Haha!!
And even after the show
she was telling me all about the chaos behind the scenes and how much fun she had ^w^
Really happy for you my dear!!

ナビめっちゃ可愛かったよ!!!!
よかったね (^o^)b




あっ、kellyちゃんだ!

こっち向いてくれた ↓ ↓





kellyちゃんは、
シンガポールの人気ギャルブロガーです。


ファッションショーの後、
モデルさんたちのヘアメイクルームの外でナビハちゃんを待っていたら

『ゆきえちゃーーーん!!』

って叫ぶ声が。。

お友達かと思って見てみると、
kellyちゃんが手を振っていて私の方へ歩いてきた。

ちょっとお話して、
一緒に写真も撮りました!

私のブログを読んでくれてるみたい~
嬉しいです ♥♥ ありがとう

ブログの写真のkellyちゃん可愛いけど、
生の方がぜんぜん可愛かった!!


Her name is Kelly ↑↑

She's a popular gyaru blogger in Singapore
and she is also Pearly's sister ^_^

Check out her blog!! Lots of cute pictures of her~

She's older than me by a few years O.o Can you believe it?
Standing next to her I look like some oba-san =.=
(Oba-san means auntie in Japanese)

And my goodness!!
Her skin was super flawless O_O

These sisters are so cute,
They baked cookies for friends who came >.<


手作りクッキーありがとうございます!

なびゆき一緒に食べましたよ~ん


Time for pictures of the store!! \(^o^)/






I love the clothes and the concept of the store!!

The clothes are a very good example of an everyday Japanese casual style.
These clothes have just the right amount of girliness
so I do think that their items can suit a range of styles ^_^

ここでユッキーのおすすめアイテム!!(^o^)/


I recommend these Jeggings~

The colours of them are so adorable and the type on the back pocket is just too cute!!
They give off a Japanese nostalgic sweet kind of vibe
which is not very common in other retail stores in Singapore.
 

Their casual maxi dresses are SUPER NICE!! o(>~<)o

This was one of the first items I picked out from the shelf!!


This second maxi dress is MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE ↓ ↓

This one can suit styles from cute and girly, to boyish or rocker chics out there!!


Those who follow up on my blog frequently would probably know that I have a fetish for denim ^.^

So I like the detail of studs and pearls on this collar.



Same detail on these shoes~

And platform shoes and heels have been in trend for quite some time now!!


Ok, the rest are just pictures of me camwhoring with Nabihah..
Lol





My head and face looks humongous beside Nabi's =.=

3 comments:

  1. Yes it make a really good job !

    Waaaa the perfect shop *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 19, 2012

    :O!!! How did nabi get the modeling job?? I would love to do that too T^Y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a model of Nth Magazine ^_^

      Delete