Redirecting

Redirecting

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Instagram Food Diary #1

Warning!!
This post is going to make you very hungry >.<

Hello my lovely readers
I hope your enjoying your weekend~

For today's post I'm going to give you a little peek at
my picture diary on facebook ^w^
This is for those who aren't facebook friends with me of course~
I love food o(>~<)o
So I'm going to share with you guys my favourite food shots!!




This strawberry is actually heart-shaped!!






Here are meals I eat at home ^w^





Here are some pictures of my trip to Japan earlier this year!!





Fish face.. Haha!!









Don't you just love photo filter apps??
They can make any picture look good.. Haha

All these pictures where filtered on Instagram!!
(The stamps & words were filtered on another camera app though)

Previously I kept my instagram account private but now,
FEEL FREE TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!!

Follow me @ tokyomodeaddict

I just created this account so I haven't got much photos
butI promise you nice pictures & keep you updated on my life k?

See you on instagram~~


6 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 02, 2012

    Oh my! You get to eat such delicious food at home?! I am jealous! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. えりかJuly 04, 2012

    めちゃくちゃ美味しそう!
    このアプリいいねー

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, what apps do you use to do the words and stamps on your photos?
    Lovely blog btw. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thank you
      The app is called "Snapee" ^o^

      Delete