Redirecting

Redirecting

Friday, March 23, 2012

Touch Me Collection SS 2012 Stage Report + Behind the Scenes


Hey there!!

Today I'll be sharing with you guys videos and pictures of this year's
Touch Me Collection Spring Summer


Just in case some of you don't know,
the Touch Me Collection is a fashion show put together by a group of Japanese clothing brands.
And this show is organise twice every year; a spring summer collection and an autumn winter collection ^w^

This show is Japanese mode kei based,
so it's definitely my favourite annual fashion event!! o(>~<)o
(Don't know what is mode kei? Click here )
So below are links that I found from youtube of the fashion show!! Enjoy~  






As usual I think Murua did a great job (^o^)b
(Click here to know more about this brand Murua)



Dazzlin's concept of "Cotton Candy Fantasy" this year was quite interesting..
Definitely worth watching!!


And here's a bonus guys!!

I manage to get all the pictures from behind the scenes of the show \(^o^)/

I only uploaded the nicer shots though ^.^










  



  

My idol Ena Matsumoto!! ↑↑ o(>~<)o




That's all my friends ^w^

Compared to a fashion show like Tokyo Girls Collection,
Touch Me is definitely a side of Japanese Fashion that is a bit more high-end ^.^

I hope you liked the fashion as much as I do~
Bye!!

Posted by Yukie
Pictures from Runway Channel

2 comments:

  1. i like the first one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete