Redirecting

Redirecting

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Harajuku Event & Nabiyuki on Tokyo Kawaii TV!


皆さんこんにちはーー!!またゆきえです~ ^w^
先週シンガポールの原宿ストリートスタイルって言うイベントに行ってきました (^o^)/

Haro ^w^ Yukie posting again~
And last week I went to the "Harajuku Street Style" event at CK Tangs Orchard
It was a really cool event!! They were selling clothes from various Japanese brands, fashion shows etc..


セレブや人気のブロガーが来ました ^w^

Utt, and famous bloggers like Xiaxue, Cheesie and Qiu Qiu was there~


Harajuku lolita designers came all the way from Japan too~!!


Famous Japanese street style photographer Rei Shito showed up as well!!


人いっぱいでした =.=

There were tons of people..


ファッションショーの写真です~
Here are photos of the fashion show!!
(Photos by Calvin Wong)




Me taking pictures for this blog >.<


そして。。
なびゆきがNHKの東京カワイイTVに出ます~!!
びっくりでしょ?笑 ^o^

Japan's NHK television show "Tokyo Kawaii TV" came to Singapore to during the time of this event!!
And I'm proud to say that Nabihah was working as a staff member for them!!!!! \(^o^)/ Cool right?!! Haha..
But guess whats cooler..
This was not her first time working with Tokyo Kawaii TV!!
I shan't talk about this further because she will be blogging about it in details herself..
Look forward to it kay?!!


Although this year was not Nabihah's first time, it was mine #^.^#
Me and my friend Shanice got interviewed by Tokyo Kawaii TV at this Harajuku Street Style event~
We talked about our styles and about some items/clothes we liked that was selling at the event..
We got filmed but its up to them if they want to use the scene ^_^ Maybe they won't but the experience was good enough for me because that TV show was one of my favourites~ Haha!!



So what is Tokyo Kawaii TV about?
This show is about all things "kawaii" in Japan ^_^
So like Japanese fashion, lifestyle goods and things like that~
Its a good show!!

And if Tokyo Kawaii TV wasn't enough to make me nervous until I died, I was interviewed and taken shots by 2 other press websites =.=
I DID NOT SEE ALL OF THEM COMING...

あと、シンガポールの人気ネットテレビにでます!!


I covered the logo on the mic!! Haha!! Don't want you guys to see the video >.< SO EMBARRASSING!!

And check out the mess in my hair..
Hahahahahaha!!


なびゆきも人気ブロガーチージーさんと会えました!!

This is the coolest part,
we met Cheesie!!!! o(>~<)o
She's a popular Malaysian gyaru blogger, and I got to know her from Xiaxue's blog..
I'm a fan of her cause her Japanese fashion sense is NO JOKE!! Its really gooood~
She was waiting to film a scene with Tokyo Kawaii TV I think and when I saw here standing from a distance I was like, "Are you Cheesie?!!" out loud O_O

チージーさんはマレーシアからの人気ギャルブロガーです~
ファッションのセンスとてもいいですよ!!
こちらが彼女のブログです:チージーのブログ 
ブログ界のセレブですよーー
一緒に写真も取れた。。嬉しい!!

We got to take a picture with her!! Yay~ \(^o^)/



Cheesie filming Tokyo Kawaii TV~


仕事で頑張っているなびちゃんです~
Nabihah working hard!!


東京カワイイTVの撮影で新しい友達ができました!!

Made new friends!! ^o^


ここでおわりでちゅ~
では。。
バイバイ (^o^)/


Ending off with a glam picture of myself.. LOL!!
Bye~ (^o^)/


Posted by Yukie

5 comments:

  1. すごい!なびゆきが東京カワイイtvに出るの楽しみにしていますー!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did u buy ur leopard printed top? pls tell me! XD ty

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!!!!! Are you serious? What time is that show? I AM GOING TO WATCH IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought my top at cotton on ^_^ Althought I don't think its selling anymore..

    Glenda... IM NOT TELLING YOU!! Haha!! ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to watch you on nhk too!!! HAHA

    ReplyDelete